Automation Engineer (m/f/div)
Elinvar enables asset & wealth managers to digitalize their business models by providing the required Platform as a Service. This includes applications for core processes as well as third party connections. Our partners profit from the combination of leading technology and the optimal regulatory setup as we hold all necessary BaFin licenses. With this comprehensive approach, we create the unique opportunity for our partners to go digital in one step and to utilize state of the art analytics to create individualized solutions to the benefit of their clients.
As Automation Engineer (m/f/div), you will be part of our Test automation/Process team, working together with other automation/script engineers, driving our day to day efforts in the scope of tools, pipelines and scripts for our non-monolithic asynchronous microservice architecture platform.
What will keep you challenged?
- Improving and scaling our test automation frameworks
- Implementing CI/CD workflows and pipelines
- Designing and implementing new tools
- Developing convenience utilities for QA and DEV teams
- Building sophisticated automation pipelines and scripts
- Constantly improving our automation pipelines and scripts
What are we looking for?
- Developer mindset, “Automating all” attitude
- Understanding how complex web applications work
- Highly skilled in scripting (Bash, Python)
- Talking DevOps language (Kubernetes, knowing Ansible is big plus)
- Hands-on experience implementing CI/CD pipelines in GitLab (or similar)
- Experience working with Docker, Docker-compose
- Experience working with REST APIs
- Experience working with visualization tools (Metabase, Grafana)
- Experience working with test automation frameworks (Cucumber, Junit)
- Solid communication skills in written and spoken English
- Degree in computer science or related fields
- Outstanding, highly motivated and international team who values a positive and open working environment
- Tech-driven and focused on excellence in reshaping the wealth management industry by replacing legacy IT with a modern, sustainable IT platform
- Backed by some of the world’s most recognized investors and benefit from the expertise of a strong leadership team
- Everything you need to excel in your profession – including beverages, (mostly) healthy snacks and barista-style coffee
- Beautiful loft-style office, just a few minutes from Alexanderplatz and surrounded by restaurants, cafés, and bars
- 28 vacation days and flexible working hours with the option to work remotely
Interested? Apply online via our portal to join the Elinvar team. We’re looking forward to being in touch.