Compliance Specialist (m/f/div)
Elinvar enables asset & wealth managers to digitalize their business models by providing the required Platform as a Service. This includes applications for core processes as well as third party connections. Our partners profit from the combination of leading technology and the optimal regulatory setup as we hold all necessary BaFin licenses. With this comprehensive approach, we create the unique opportunity for our partners to go digital in one step and to utilize state of the art analytics to create individualized solutions to the benefit of their clients.
As a Compliance Specialist (m/f/div), you stay on top of the latest laws, regulations and business trends and translate these into requirements and procedures while contributing to the overall regulatory setup of Elinvar as a BaFin regulated company and its product. You will join an experienced team and will have a chance to develop yourself and learn on the job. As you are part of a WealthTech-Startup you have the opportunity to design processes at an early stage.
What will keep you challenged?
- Shaping the overall regulatory setup of Elinvar with an innovation-driven mindset and work on processes, reporting and their technical foundation
- Working proactively and jointly with your colleagues in Compliance and other 2nd-LoD-functions (Risk Management, Information Security, AML) but also Finance and our Tech-Teams, on both, recurring tasks and foundational projects
- Perform regular risk-based monitoring activities on the basis of a risk analysis
- Providing day-to-day assistance, consulting and supporting for staff and participating in the establishment of policies and procedures and their continuous updating
- Contributing to your compliance-mindset to new business cases and product features
What are we looking for?
- Interest in wealth management, fintech, regtech
- Study of business administration, business informatics or related fields
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in an advisory, compliance or audit environment within the financial services industry
- Good knowledge of the legal and prudential requirements for investment firms or banks and of publications issued by authorities (BaFin, ESMA, EBA)
- Experience in IT-Compliance or knowledge of current IT-Compliance trends is a plus
- Ability to understand business problems and collaboratively realizing smart solutions that mitigate compliance risks
- Fluent in spoken and written German; good knowledge of English
- Forward-looking, curious and collaborative work attitude, strong assertiveness, self-starter and driven by continuous learning to support Elinvar on its future growth path
- Sensitivity and awareness of cooperation in a multicultural environment
- Outstanding, highly motivated and international team who values a positive and open working environment
- Tech-driven and focused on excellence in reshaping the wealth management industry by replacing legacy IT with a modern, sustainable IT platform
- Backed by some of the world’s most recognized investors and benefit from the expertise of a strong leadership team
- Everything you need to excel in your profession – including beverages, (mostly) healthy snacks and barista-style coffee
- Beautiful loft-style office, just a few minutes from Alexanderplatz and surrounded by restaurants, cafés, and bars
- 28 vacation days and flexible working hours with the option to work remotely
Interested? Apply online via our portal to join the Elinvar team. We’re looking forward to being in touch.