Director IT Operations & Infrastructure (m/f/div)
Elinvar enables Asset & Wealth Managers to digitalize their business model. By combining cutting-edge technology and the regulatory expertise of a licensed financial portfolio manager we offer our partners a comprehensive range of services. The platform’s flexibility enables the customized solution for each partner.
Working at Elinvar is like our platform: straightforward and focused on excellence. As a B2B2C provider, we work with portfolio managers who manage billions of Euros in assets under management and have accordingly high expectations of us. Our team of dedicated technology and financial experts work hard to jointly meet and exceed those expectations.
As a Director IT Operations & Infrastructure (m/f/div) at Elinvar you are responsible for the stable operation of our platform. Your teams will cover various aspects of the platform like QA, release management, monitoring and, support. You will make sure that our platform can continue to grow by ensuring the scalablity of the infrastructure.
What will keep you challenged?
- Taking ownership of the IT operation of the platform
- Managing the Operations, Support, DevOps, QA, and, Corporate IT teams
- Hiring exceptional engineers and talents to grow the team
- Taking responsibility that production incidents are resolved in a timely and cost-effective manner with high customer satisfaction
- Making sure that the quality of our platform is outstanding by applying best practice QA principles
- Ensuring the corporate IT is working at a high standard
- Constantly improving the security, monitoring and release management
What are we looking for
- 7+ years of experience working in a technologically challenging environment in regulated environment (banking, fintech, finance domain)
- Broad experience in IT operations, with focus on implementation and operation of cloud-based solutions and ability to understand complex software systems
- Highly reliable, structured and analytical with the ability to solve problems in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Leadership experience – you have built and managed teams of engineers and love developing and growing people, helping them achieve their full potential
- Acting as a role model and motivating people especially in hard times
- A hands-on leader – you have a strategic mindset, but are also known as someone who can roll up their sleeves to tactically execute
- Excellent communication skills in English, German is a plus
As an advantage:
- Knowledge in the financial industry
- Experience in AWS
- Join a high-performing team with diversity and ownership as our core values
- Our partners manage billions and expect excellence. We empower employees to reshape finance and look for talented and dedicate people
- Our co-founders share tremendous industry expertise and together with the team are dedicated to ensuring Elinvar’s long-term success
- We believe hard work and success deserve to be celebrated – both in and out of the office
Interested? Apply online via our portal to join the Elinvar team. We’re looking forward to being in touch!