Director Platform Infrastructure (m/f/div)
Elinvar enables asset & wealth managers to digitalize their business models by providing the required Platform as a Service. This includes applications for core processes as well as third party connections. Our partners and customers like the Fondsdepotbank, Donner & Reuschel AG, and M.M. Warburg & Co. profit from the combination of leading technology and the optimal regulatory setup as we hold all necessary BaFin licenses. With this comprehensive approach, we create the unique opportunity for our partners to go digital in one step and to utilize state-of-the-art analytics to create individualized solutions to the benefit of their clients.
As Director Platform Infrastructure (m/f/div) at Elinvar you are responsible for the stable operation and security of our B2B2C platform. As part of Elinvar’s tech leadership team, you will cover various aspects of the platform in particular focusing on the technical infrastructure. You will play a crucial part in growing and developing Elinvar by providing and operating a highly available, scalable, and cost efficient platform.
What will keep you challenged?
- Taking ownership of the infrastructure and operation of the Elinvar platform
- Managing the DevOps, SecOps, and Infrastructure teams
- Defining the strategic roadmap of the infrastructure deliverables and prioritizing the infrastructure backlog and release management
- Constantly shaping and improving the availability, security, and scalability of the platform
- In close collaboration with the TechOps and support teams, taking responsibility that production incidents are resolved in a timely and cost-effective manner with high customer satisfaction
- Hiring exceptional engineers and talents to grow the team
What are we looking for?
- 7+ years of experience working in a technologically challenging environment
- Leadership experience with strong sharing culture – you have built and managed teams of engineers and love mentoring and enabling people
- Broad technology experience and ability to understand complex software systems
- You have excellent knowledge about container technologies (Kubernetes), cloud engineering environments (AWS) and know how to operate event-driven architectures (using Kafka) and modern data infrastructures in the cloud
- You are very proficient in logging, monitoring, and alerting approaches
- Experience in Financial Services industry is a plus
- Highly reliable, structured and analytical personality with the ability to solve problems in a fast paced, entrepreneurial environment
- A curious, responsible team player open for agile methods like Kanban or Scrum
- A hands-on leader - you have a strategic mindset, but are also known as someone who can roll up their sleeves to tactically execute
- Excellent communication skills in English and German
What will keep you happy?
- An outstanding, highly motivated and international team that values a positive and open working environment - and a group of people who genuinely appreciate and support each other
- An inspiring momentum to reshape the wealth management industry by replacing legacy IT with a modern, sustainable IT platform
- Everything you need to excel in your profession, backed by some of the world’s most recognized investors
- Enjoy an open corporate culture without dress code, with flexible working hours and remote office options
- Beautiful loft-style office, situated in bustling Prenzlberg just a few minutes from Alexanderplatz – a lunch and afterwork Dorado at your doorsteps
- An employer that welcomes diversity and actively promotes equal opportunities on every level
Interested? Apply online via our portal to join the Elinvar team. We’re looking forward to being in touch.