HR Team Lead (m/f/div)
Elinvar enables asset & wealth managers to digitalize their business models by providing the required Platform as a Service. This includes applications for core processes as well as third party connections. Our partners profit from the combination of leading technology and the optimal regulatory setup as we hold all necessary BaFin licenses. With this comprehensive approach, we create the unique opportunity for our partners to go digital in one step and to utilize state of the art analytics to create individualized solutions to the benefit of their clients.
As an HR Team Lead (m/f/div) you are providing leadership and guidance on all HR-relevant topics. You strive for continuous improvement in the way of working in HR and you are dedicated to shaping processes and practices as well as a high-performance culture.
What will keep you challenged?
- Leading and mentoring an enthusiastic HR team
- Collaborating closely with the senior management team to translate strategic and tactical business plans into HR strategic and operational plans
- Working closely with other leads, providing them with expert guidance and support on the full range of HR activities, e.g. growing and developing their teams, terms and conditions of employment as well as individual performance management and career development, in order to ensure a consistent approach to people management
- Responsibility for the development of processes and metrics that support the achievement of Elinvar’s business goals
- Managing HR-related budgets
- Continuous improvement and coordination of compensation and incentive models, including respective processes like the actual compensation management
- Ensuring information held on the personnel files is accurate and complies with any legal or data protection policies
- Developing relevant and effective workforce strategies, policies and procedures for an effective and sustainable workforce
- Developing and implementing effective strategies to attract, recruit, develop and retain a contemporary workforce
What are we looking for?
- Several years of experience in HR leadership, preferably in an entrepreneurial and international environment
- Proven generalist experience, including the ability to work at both strategic and operational levels
- Experience in the development and implementation of HR policies and procedures
- Knowledge and proven experience in workforce planning, including creating and implementing organizational development, succession planning and talent management programs
- Relevant experience and expertise in regulatory and legal requirements, including labor law; up to date with HR best practices
- Proactive approach, taking initiatives and displaying a hands-on-mentality
- Strong leadership, analytical and decision-making skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in German and English
- Outstanding, highly motivated and international team who values a positive and open working environment
- Tech-driven and focused on excellence in reshaping the wealth management industry by replacing legacy IT with a modern, sustainable IT platform
- Backed by some of the world’s most recognized investors and benefit from the expertise of a strong leadership team
- Everything you need to excel in your profession – including beverages, (mostly) healthy snacks and barista-style coffee
- Beautiful loft-style office, just a few minutes from Alexanderplatz and surrounded by restaurants, cafés, and bars
- 28 vacation days and flexible working hours with the option to work remotely
Interested? Apply online via our portal to join the Elinvar team. We’re looking forward to being in touch.