IT Support Analyst(m/f/div)
Elinvar enables asset & wealth managers to digitalize their business models by providing the required Platform as a Service. This includes applications for core processes as well as third party connections. Our partners profit from the combination of leading technology and the optimal regulatory setup as we hold all necessary BaFin licenses. With this comprehensive approach, we create the unique opportunity for our partners to go digital in one step and to utilize state of the art analytics to create individualized solutions to the benefit of their clients.
Working at Elinvar is like the platform itself: straightforward and focused on excellence. As a B2B2C provider, we work with asset managers who are managing billions of customer assets. Accordingly, the demands they have on us are high, and we expect a lot from ourselves, too. We are a dynamic team of technology and financial experts and we need your talent to seamlessly bring this disruptive product to our users.
As an IT Support Analyst (m/f/div) you will be supporting our team with all IT-related issues and participating in challenging IT projects. We offer full-time and part-time options.
What will keep you challenged?
- Being the go-to person for technical support
- Supporting the day to day IT operations in Germany – Berlin and Magdeburg
- Being part of the team providing a single point of contact for our internal IT customers and assisting with their issues and requests (account creation, application use, hardware, etc.)
- Configuring and deploying end user equipment – desktops, laptops, tablets, phones
- Administration, installation and support of Windows- and macOS-based systems
- Problem tracking with service level assurance
- Checking for completeness, documenting a ticket and closing the ticket after consultation with the user
- Receiving and responding to incoming support requests in person, via email and JIRA
What are we looking for?
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience in Apple macOS and Microsoft Windows
- JIRA / Confluence is a plus
- High ability to work independently
- You are a team player
- Good English knowledge, additionally you have knowledge in the German language
- Outstanding, highly motivated and international team who values a positive and open working environment
- Tech-driven and focused on excellence in reshaping the wealth management industry by replacing legacy IT with a modern, sustainable IT platform
- Backed by some of the world’s most recognized investors and benefit from the expertise of a strong leadership team
- Everything you need to excel in your profession – including beverages, (mostly) healthy snacks and barista-style coffee
- Beautiful loft-style office, just a few minutes from Alexanderplatz and surrounded by restaurants, cafés, and bars
- 28 vacation days and flexible working hours with the option to work remotely
Interested? Apply online via our portal to join the Elinvar team. We’re looking forward to being in touch.