Junior Business Development Manager – Fintech (m/f/div)
Would you like to be part of our success? As Junior Business Development Manager (m/w/div) you will be part of our international team. Take responsibility and support our team with our most important projects.
Elinvar enables asset & wealth managers to digitalize their business models by providing the required Platform as a Service. This includes applications for core processes as well as third party connections. Our partners and customers like the Fondsdepotbank, Donner & Reuschel AG, and M.M. Warburg & Co. profit from the combination of leading technology and the optimal regulatory setup as we hold all necessary BaFin licenses. With this comprehensive approach, we create the unique opportunity for our partners to go digital in one step and to utilize state-of-the-art analytics to create individualized solutions to the benefit of their clients.
As Junior Business Development Manager – Fintech (m/f/div), you are part of a team which is spearheading the digitalization of the asset and wealth management industry. You will be working closely with our partners, relationship managers, product and tech teams as well as supporting the successful tech migration and adoption of the platform. In the role of Junior Business Development Manager (m/f/div), you are contributing within your team to the successful development and adoption of our market-leading platform.
What will keep you challenged
- Gathering and documenting our partners’ requirements to support the Business Development team will be one of your tasks
- You are eager about being trained on the latest agile project management skills and gaining a holistic understanding of the wealth and asset management industry
- Exciting new technologies and new migration projects are your daily challenge
- You will build a deep understanding of our partners’ needs and business processes as well as how they can be met by the Elinvar platform
- Effective and regular interaction with many stakeholders on all levels across the organization is also your responsibility
What we are looking for
- A successfully completed post-graduate degree in Business Administration, Engineering or Information Technology
- Interest in financial markets and first-hand experiences in internships or a completed professional training in the financial industry; preferably in asset or wealth management
- A team player motivated to work within a highly entrepreneurial team
- High interest in technology and technology solutions
- Excellent skills in MS-Office and ideally first programming experience
- Fluent in English and German, other languages are considered a plus
What will keep you happy
- An outstanding, highly motivated and international team that values a positive and open working environment – and a group of people who genuinely appreciate and support each other
- An inspiring momentum to reshape the wealth management industry by replacing legacy IT with a modern, sustainable IT platform
- Everything you need to excel in your profession, backed by some of the world’s most recognized investors
- Enjoy an open corporate culture without dress code, with flexible working hours and remote office options
- Beautiful loft-style office, situated in bustling Prenzlberg just a few minutes from Alexanderplatz – a lunch and afterwork Dorado at your doorstep
- An employer that welcomes diversity and actively promotes equal opportunities on every level
Interested? Apply online via our portal to join the Elinvar team. We’re looking forward to being in touch.
More information about our team and your benefits you can find here.