QA Team Lead (m/f/div)
Elinvar enables asset & wealth managers to digitalize their business models by providing the required Platform as a Service. This includes applications for core processes as well as third party connections. Our partners profit from the combination of leading technology and the optimal regulatory setup as we hold all necessary BaFin licenses. With this comprehensive approach, we create the unique opportunity for our partners to go digital in one step and to utilize state of the art analytics to create individualized solutions to the benefit of their clients.
As a QA Team Lead (m/f/div) your main responsibility will be to turn our QA vision into a roadmap and get it delivered. You will be responsible for all aspects of software quality assurance: QA systems, frameworks and processes on all levels of the testing pyramid; availability and quality of test data; creation and implementation of test strategies – just to name a few. You will support your team of test automation engineers and QA engineers with their personal and professional development.
What will keep you challenged?
- Designing and implementing a state-of-the-art QA system to safeguard a flexible and continuously evolving platform
- Continuously improving product quality and stability while maintaining the level of developer productivity by applying innovative QA practices
- Collaborating with a team of product managers, developers, DevOps engineers, and executive stakeholders
What are we looking for?
- Strong roots in software development, preferably Java
- Solid knowledge of current QA practices, especially testing microservices
- Experience managing a team as functional and people manager
- Experience with relational databases
- Excellent communication skills, fluent English
- Knowledge of current technology trends
- Experience with event-based architectures and microservices
- Experience with any of the following technologies: Kafka, Spark, AWS, Kubernetes, Docker, Scala, TDD/BDD
- Experience in IT Security is a big plus
- German language skills
- Degree in computer science or related engineering fields
- Outstanding, highly motivated and international team who values a positive and open working environment
- Tech-driven and focused on excellence in reshaping the wealth management industry by replacing legacy IT with a modern, sustainable IT platform
- Backed by some of the world’s most recognized investors and benefit from the expertise of a strong leadership team
- Everything you need to excel in your profession – including beverages, (mostly) healthy snacks and barista-style coffee
- Beautiful loft-style office, just a few minutes from Alexanderplatz and surrounded by restaurants, cafés, and bars
- 28 vacation days and flexible working hours with the option to work remotely
Interested? Apply online via our portal to join the Elinvar team. We’re looking forward to being in touch.