Software Engineer (Technical Operations) (m/f/div)
Elinvar enables asset & wealth managers to digitalize their business models by providing the required Platform as a Service. This includes applications for core processes as well as third party connections. Our partners profit from the combination of leading technology and the optimal regulatory setup as we hold all necessary BaFin licenses. With this comprehensive approach, we create the unique opportunity for our partners to go digital in one step and to utilize state of the art analytics to create individualized solutions to the benefit of their clients.
As a Software Engineer (Technical Operations) (m/f/div) you support the team to investigate and resolve production issues and design/build scalable tooling to support the growth of the platform. You utilize your technical skills and help to make sure that our platform is working as expected. In addition, you are extending together with the senior team members the monitoring and tooling of our modern platform to prevent issues in the future.
What will keep you challenged?
- Contribute by helping diagnose and provide creative solutions to customer problems to ensure technical problems are resolved
- Support the team to reproduce and debug issues that span multiple layers of the technology stack
- Design and build tooling to enable operational scaling and more effective processes and monitoring.
- Support the team to release software changes to production and perform post release checks
What are we looking for?
- 2+ years of experience as Software Engineer or Data Analyst
- Passion for investigation and desire to learn about new technologies
- Problem solving and debugging skills
- Desire to build effective and efficient tooling to support operational processes of the platform
- Ability to effectively manage multiple tasks with focus on quality and ownership
- Self-motivated and able to work productively with minimal direction
- Team player who demonstrates positive, constructive, interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of infrastructure tools like Docker, Kubernetes, Kibana is a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English, German is a plus
- Outstanding, highly motivated and international team who values a positive and open working environment
- Tech-driven and focused on excellence in reshaping the wealth management industry by replacing legacy IT with a modern, sustainable IT platform
- Backed by some of the world’s most recognized investors and benefit from the expertise of a strong leadership team
- Everything you need to excel in your profession – including beverages, (mostly) healthy snacks and barista-style coffee
- Beautiful loft-style office, just a few minutes from Alexanderplatz and surrounded by restaurants, cafés, and bars
- 28 vacation days and flexible working hours with the option to work remotely
Interested? Apply online via our portal to join the Elinvar team. We’re looking forward to being in touch.