Team Assistant (m/f/div) part-time
We are Elinvar, an ambitious WealthTech company from Berlin. Via our Platform as a Service we’re connecting the entire wealth management ecosystem and provide the technological infrastructure for digitalization. Several major German banks and financial service providers are already relying on Elinvar today, including M.M. Warburg & Co, Donner & Reuschel AG, and Fondsdepot Bank. Our platform enables our partners to efficiently implement innovative business models, open up new value chains and optimize their costs. In doing so, they benefit from the combination of leading technologies and the optimal regulatory setup, as we hold all necessary BaFin licenses.
Our international team of technology and financial experts has developed a fully configurable, multi-client B2B2C platform in an intensive build-up phase and transferred it to stable operation. Together with our partners, we have designed and implemented an extensive portfolio of service packages and performance components, which we are continuously developing. In the next step, we are now investing massively in our expansion.
As Team Assistant (m/f/div), you welcome everyone with a smile as you determine the first impression our partners, clients and guests get of us and make sure our office is a great place to work. You manage our team’s travels and external service providers, such as handymen and cleaning services and work closely with our Communications and HR Team.
What will keep you challenged
- Teaming up with our Office Manager, you will be managing our reception desk and welcome our team, all our (international) visitors, and partners
- Event management for team activities, such as summer parties and many more, big and small
- Align with Internal Communication in fostering the supportive atmosphere of collaboration among our team as we grow (weekly newsletter, birthday celebrations, occasional gifts, german speaking lunch breaks etc.)
- Working closely with Communications and HR, developing new forms of collaboration and engagement across the teams
- Ordering office supplies, including the daily catering of our team
- Responsibility of incoming and outgoing mail, deliveries and courier services
- Preparing meeting rooms; keeping everything neat and tidy with a loving touch
- Managing external service providers, such as handymen and cleaning services
What are we looking for
- Friendly, engaging personality and enthusiasm to work in a fast-paced, international environment
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written in English and German
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to multi-task
- A great eye for detail, willingness to raise standards
- Ownership and drive to innovate and bring in new ideas
- You should bring along experience in hospitality, event management or internal communication
- A talent for decoration and tasteful settings is a plus
What will keep you happy
- An outstanding, highly motivated and international team that values a positive and open working environment - and a group of people who genuinely appreciate and support each other
- An inspiring momentum to reshape the wealth management industry by replacing legacy IT with a modern, sustainable IT platform
- Everything you need to excel in your profession, backed by some of the world’s most recognized investors
- Enjoy an open corporate culture without dress code, with flexible working hours and remote office options
- Beautiful loft-style office, situated in bustling Prenzlberg just a few minutes from Alexanderplatz – a lunch and afterwork Dorado at your doorstep
- An employer that welcomes diversity and actively promotes equal opportunities on every level
Interested? Apply online via our portal to join the Elinvar Team. We’re looking forward to being in touch!