Working Student IT Support (m/f/div)
Elinvar enables Asset & Wealth Managers to digitalize their business model. By combining cutting-edge technology and the regulatory expertise of a licensed financial portfolio manager we offer our partners a comprehensive range of services. The platform’s flexibility enables the customized solution for each partner.
Working at Elinvar is like the platform itself: straightforward and focused on excellence. As a B2B2C provider, we work with asset managers who are managing billions of customer assets. Accordingly, the demands they have on us are high, and we expect a lot from ourselves, too. We are a dynamic team of technology and financial experts and we need your talent to seamlessly bring this disruptive product to our users.
You are passionate about Information Technology and want to put your technical studies into practice. As the Working Student you will be supporting our team with all IT-related issues and participating in challenging IT projects.
What will keep you challenged?
- Being the go-to person for technical support
- Supporting the day to day IT operations in Germany – Berlin and Magdeburg
- Being part of the team providing a single point of contact for our internal IT customers and assisting with their issues and requests (account creation, application use, hardware, etc.)
- Configuring and deploying end user equipment – desktops, laptops, tablets, phones
- Administration, installation and support of Windows- and macOS-based systems
- Problem tracking with service level assurance
- Checking for completeness, documenting a ticket and closing the ticket after consultation with the user
- Receiving and responding to incoming support requests in person, via email and JIRA
What are we looking for?
- Ideally student in a Bachelor or Master program in Computer Science or any IT-related field
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience in Apple macOS and Microsoft Windows
- Ability to work independently
- You are a team player
- Good English knowledge, additionally you have knowledge in the German language
- Join a high-performing team with diversity and ownership as our core values
- Our partners manage billions and expect excellence. We empower employees to reshape finance and look for talented and dedicate people
- Our co-founders share tremendous industry expertise and together with the team are dedicated to ensuring Elinvar’s long-term success
- We believe hard work and success deserve to be celebrated – both in and out of the office
Interested? Apply online via our portal to join the Elinvar team. We’re looking forward to being in touch!